A Marlow home is destroyed after a fire sparked there late Sunday night. Fire officials say just before 10 p.m., a home near the intersection of Rose Road and Hillcrest Road went up in flames.
Officials say the house was fully-involved when they arrived on scene. No one lived in the home, but a couple had recently bought it and was fixing it up. Three people were taken to Duncan Regional Hospital to be treated for injuries.
At this time, one man remains in the hospital but is in good condition. Officials say the home is a total loss. No word yet as to how that fire started.